Kara is dedicated to providing the highest level of foot and lower leg care to all of her patients. Kara treats people of all ages with a wide range of problems. These can include:
- Young children who show unusual walking patterns
- People suffering foot problems arising from structural dysfunction in their feet and/or lower limbs
- Occupational-related disorders
- The elderly suffering from conditions associated with a lifetime of wearing ill-fitting or unsuitable footwear
- Recreational sports people and athletes
- The aim at Kara Lukins Podiatry, located within Pelvic Strength Physiotherapy, is to provide optimal podiatric solutions for a wide range of foot and lower limb conditions ranging from the smallest corn or callous to the most complex biomechanical issue.
No referral is required for most services
Medicare and Veterans’ Affairs patients welcome. Home visits are available on request.